nCino Partner Types
For optimal delivery, the nCino partner ecosystem is segmented into three groups: Community & Regional (C&R), Enterprise Banks (EBU) and International. Financial institutions have access to a variety of partner skillsets, promoting alignment of the segment with the unique needs of each financial institution. Additionally, nCino leverages three different types of partners: Strategic, Implementation and Registered to accommodate specific customers needs.
System Integration partners deeply involved in the marketing, sales and delivery of nCino.
- Invested in nCino through dedicated practices and/or Centers of Excellence (CoE)
- Capacity for end-to-end implementations in the C&R and/or EBU space
- Deep expertise in executing on complex business transformation initiatives
Actively performing nCino work for one or multiple clients.
- Investing in nCino through certifying and dedicating resources and conducting joint go-to-market activities
- Either focused on end-to-end implementation work or other nCino related services (testing, BAU support, etc.)
- Deep expertise in both Salesforce and financial services
Future partners currently engaged in exploratory and knowledge-building activities with nCino.
- Investing in nCino through a signed alliance agreement and active partnership discussion
- Either focused on end-to-end implementation work or other nCino-related services (testing, BAU support, etc.)
- Deep expertise in either Salesforce or financial services