What is the nCino Consulting Partner Program?
nCino's consulting partners are a crucial part of driving innovation throughout the ecosystem, from R&D to Bank Operating System enhancements. Partners provide nCino with the ability to grow faster and utilize valuable resources more efficiently. nCino employs a rigorous process to vet partners and ensure optimal implementation and project delivery, ultimately benefitting the financial institution's adoption and usage of nCino. Consulting partners contribute to a leading partner ecosystem to help sell, market and deliver nCino solutions across the globe.
nCino Partner Types
For optimal delivery, the nCino partner ecosystem is segmented into three groups: Community & Regional (C&R), Enterprise Banks (EBU) and International. Financial institutions have access to a variety of partner skillsets, promoting alignment of the segment with the unique needs of each financial institution. Additionally, nCino leverages three different types of partners: Strategic, Implementation and Registered to accommodate specific customers needs.
System Integration partners deeply involved in the marketing, sales and delivery of nCino.
- Invested in nCino through dedicated practices and/or Centers of Excellence (CoE)
- Capacity for end-to-end implementations in the C&R and/or EBU space
- Deep expertise in executing on complex business transformation initiatives
Actively performing nCino work for one or multiple clients.
- Investing in nCino through certifying and dedicating resources and conducting joint go-to-market activities
- Either focused on end-to-end implementation work or other nCino related services (testing, BAU support, etc.)
- Deep expertise in both Salesforce and financial services
Future partners currently engaged in exploratory and knowledge-building activities with nCino.
- Investing in nCino through a signed alliance agreement and active partnership discussion
- Either focused on end-to-end implementation work or other nCino-related services (testing, BAU support, etc.)
- Deep expertise in either Salesforce or financial services
Benefits of an nCino Partnership
nCino's partnerships team strategizes ways to meet partner needs, improve their performance and standardize best practices to boost customer satisfaction. Below are a few examples of resources available to better support customers and drive improved comprehension and competency.
- Partner Group
- Partner Newsletter
- Joint Business Planning
- Sales Collateral
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities
- PR Initiatives
- Implementation Advisory Teams
- Technical Documentation
- Partner Performance Advisors
- nCino University
- Salesforce Training Orgs
- Partner Academies
- nCino Community
- Partners Tab
- Partner Roadmap Webinars
- Partner Release Enablement
Partner Training and Certifications
Additionally, nCino's consulting partners have a wide array of tools at their fingertips to optimize success.
- Executive – nCino Business Value
- Intermediate Treasury Management – 201 Treasury Management Functional
- Intermediate Commercial – 201 Commercial Banking Functional
- Intermediate Retail – 201 Retail Banking Functional
- 201 Customer Engagement Functional
- Advanced Commercial – 301 Commercial Banking Configuration
- Advanced Retail – 301 Retail Banking Configuration
- 301 Customer Engagement Configuration
Partner with Us
nCino's robust Consulting Partner Program fosters strong relationships with many of nCino's banking customers to drive customer innovation. nCino prides itself in its selectiveness in choosing the most qualified partners to allow for tight control over how the product is sold and delivered. Consulting partners are a critical component of nCino's ability to advance customer value. Complete the form below and a member of the partnerships team will contact you shortly.